I am a Graphic designer with 11 years experience in print design. I have collaborated on projects with clients such as Channel 5, Energy Investors Fund, Newton Wellesley Hospital, and International Car Parts. I have a strong passion for design, a desire for excellence, and take a great sense of pride in providing a product that exceeds the client’s expectations. At my previous position, I established multiple systems and contacts to increase productivity as well as profit. When working I treat everyone as a partner, expecting everyone to give and receive the same desire for excellence. I work hard to produce high end products, solve problems when they arise, doing whatever it takes to make a finish date, and my values allow me to build trust with clients, vendors, and co-workers by holding to these values. In July 2014, the Print Centre closed, so I took this as an opportunity to expand my skill set, and went back to Mass Bay Community College and in May 2015 received my Web Design Certificate. With a new passion for web design I am looking to bring my high work values and unique design to my new career.
MPW Graphics offers a wide variety of printing options for our clients. The following are just some of the basic print services we provide:
Bookmarks – Brochures – Business Cards – Calendars – Catalogues – Envelopes – Letterhead – Invitations – Greeting Cards – Labels – Posters – Postcards – NCR Forms – Notepads – Vehicle Magnets – Vehicle Decals – Window Decals – Window Perfs – Banners – Yard Signs – Hang Tags – Door Hangers – Magnets – Plastics – Bumper Stickers
Got a print job, but you dont see it on the list?
Contact us with the details!
Mass Bay Community College – Wellesley, MA
Web Design Certificate awarded 2015
Framingham State University – Framingham, MA
Graphic Design, BA awarded 2005
Art History, BA awarded 2005
Dreamweaver Flash Illustrator InDesign Photoshop Publisher Freehand
Quark Word PowerPoint Excel
Graphic Designer 2016-2017
Kreate and Print, Norwood MA
- Conceptualize and design effective printing materials, such as brochures, logos, annual reports, and corporate identities.
- Established several connections to outside vendors that allowed jobs to be sent out, reducing the companies cost to print, and allowing a larger profit to be brought in.
- Working with managers on idea of creating a web design service, with the thought of increasing the design service profits.
Various Freelance Contracts 2005-2015
MPW Graphics, Newton MA
- Designed jobs for clients such as: Mahoney Publishing, Chestnut Hill Garden Club, Fire and Ice Coaching.
Senior Graphic Designer 2008-2014
The PrintCentre, Needham MA
- Conceptualized and designed effective printing materials, such as brochures, annual reports, and corporate identities.
- Initiated cross training of employees, allowing for an increase of production.
- Initiated the use of templates for digital printing, so even untrained associates could produce jobs.
- Expanded the Design Services provided to include packaging design, leading to an increase in clients and profit.
- Was working with managers on idea of creating a web design service, with the thought of increasing the design service profits.